Research Experience for Undergraduates in Neurotechnologies (REU) at the University of Houston IUCRC BRAIN Center
Are you interested in gaining research experience in engineering? Want to make a difference in the lives
of people with disabilities?
Join the REU Neurotechnologies Program at the University of Houston’s Cullen College of Engineering
IUCRC BRAIN Center in the summer and fall of 2023!
- Spend ten weeks this summer performing cutting-edge research in neural, cognitive, and rehabilitation engineering
- Work closely with leading neural engineers and neuroscientists at the NSF BRAIN Center
- Build research laboratory skills, develop written and oral presentation skills, gain training in safety and ethics, and establish a professional network
- Learn to use state-of-the-art neuroscience instrumentation
- Explore social activities in Houston and earn a $5,000 stipend
Apply now and take the first step toward a career in science and engineering research.
For more information visit: https://reu.egr.uh.edu/program-information/neurotechnologies-help-body-