The BRAIN Student Groups
The purposes of this organization are to:
- Fostering Collaboration and Building Community among students, networking, and membership engagement.
- Communication between colleges and labs at the BRAIN Center sites
- Student-led initiatives
- Promote and discuss exciting advancements in neurotechnology
- Connect students, professors, and industry leaders through social and academic events for personal and professional development. Aid in development of innovative research projects.
- At UH site – Integration with the IEEE Brain initiative
- Houston IEEE
- IEEE Young Professionals
- IEEE EMBS Houston Section
UH BRAIN Student Officers
Communications/Student Relations Director
Social Media Director
ASU BRAIN Student Officers
Livia De Mesquita Teixeira
Juan Pablo RobayoEvents Coordinator
University of Houston
UH Alumni Career Panel - October 14, 2021
Arizona State University
Miguel Hernandez University
Tecnologico de Monterrey
Please contact us to discuss the opportunities for your company to be a part of this center. Together, we will revolutionize the treatment of brain disorders.
©2021 University of Houston. All rights reserved. UH Home Academic Calendar Campus Maps Emergency UH System Texas.gov Texas Homeland Security TRAIL Fraud Reporting Fraud & Non-Compliance Hotline Linking Notice Privacy Notice Open Records/Public Information Act Institutional Résumé Required Reports Electronic & Information Resources Accessibility Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct Reporting and Awareness University Policies