Neuromotor Skill Advancement for Post-baccalaureates (NSAP) Program
Are you a post-baccalaureate student in the fields of science, bioengineering, neuroscience, or at the
University of Houston IUCRC BRAIN Center medicine? Want to gain specialized technical skills to study
the brain and advance your career in neurorehabilitation and neuroengineering research?
Join the Neuromotor Skill Advancement for Post-baccalaureates (NSAP) program at the University of
Houston IUCRC BRAIN Center!
- During this 10-week summer program, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop and advance neuromotor skills through hands-on experience during technical workshops, research seminars, and immersive laboratory training
- Enhance cross-cutting skills through responsible conduct of research training, DEI training, human subjects training, and unconscious bias training
- Benefit from career and professional development opportunities
- Collaborate with internationally renowned experts in the field and gain access to technical documentation to operate specialized equipment
- Receive a stipend for the full-time program and travel support for transportation to the University of Houston
- Enjoy provided meals and housing during the program
- Participate in diversity-engaging social activities
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to advance your skills and further your career. Apply now and join us
for an immersive and engaging experience at the University of Houston IUCRC BRAIN Center.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2023
For more information visit https://www.egr.uh.edu/nsap